Today is Fat Tuesday and what do you do on Fat Tuesday to celebrate? You make and decorate a King Cake. I got to frost the part of the king cake. Here is my frosting job.
I got to finish off frosting the king cake. It was sure fun and messy frosting the cake.

After we finished frosting it then it was time to decorate it. We each got a color to do. Makayla chose purple, mom got yellow, and I chose green! Check out the pattern we kept to! This king cake sure looks yummy. We can't wait to try it tonight!
The fun in the king cake is finding the Baby Jesus that we hid in the cake some where. The last couple of years we have had the Zalesny's over and all participated in the king cake. Last year Isaac found baby Jesus, so, this year they chose there pieces from a picture and then we marked them on the king cake. Elijah was the winner of the baby Jesus this year. Makayla found it on the second day in her second piece of king cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment