March 16, 2017
Today at school we had 100's day. It was 100's day because we have been in school for 100 days! Mom told me that I had been in school for 95 days, since, I missed 4 to go to Colorado and the other day I stayed home sick. We had lot of fun doing things that dealt with the number one hundred. In the afternoon when mom came in to help in my classroom we did stations. One of the stations was making 100 gumballs in our gumball machine with the dot markers!
Earlier in the day Ms. Jinings took pictures of us that showed what we would look like when we turned 100 years old. Pretty silly, but sure fun.
Then we wrote on the inside saying what we would want to do when we were 100. I said, "I wanted to read books when I was 100." Mom thought that would probably be a good thing to do if I live to 100. She told me, "when she is 100 she wants to be in heaven".
Here is a little bit closer picture of me at 100.
I don't know when my 100th day of school is, but since I only go twice a week and I started in November I am sure I am no where close.
So mom got some pictures of me being silly in McKenzie's room.
Watch out for me.
A big smile for the camera.
I was pretty excited about 100's day and all the fun we got to have at school with it. I really had fun coloring, making, and wearing my 100's hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment