Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A trip to the park

February 13, 2017
The snow has melted and the weather is fairly nice today.  On our way home from taking McKenzie to kindergarten I asked, "if we could go to the park today".  Mom decided that it sounded like a good idea and off we went.  I got out my balance bike to ride to the park and back.
I was excited to get to finally play at the park.  It has been quite awhile since we have been able to play at the park, since it has been covered in snow.
Mom had to bring her camera to get a park photo shoot in while I played.  Enjoy the pictures of my morning at the park.








I was quite proud today to be able to go from one bar to the next.  I thought I was one cool kid!






Can't get much happier than this!




I had the best time swinging from the railing of the suspension bridge.

Jumping for joy!

Check this out no hands!!!!!

I even got to have a picnic lunch at the park!  It doesn't get much better than that.  I sure have missed having picnics.
We sure had a fun time hanging out at the park and enjoying the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment