March 11, 2017
Mom finally got the tag-a-long that she has had birthday money for since her last birthday. We got it out of the big box, for her and Dad, to put it together and guess what we wanted to do with the boxes?
It worked out well because we had another big box from the sink that we got that Dad put in to replace the sink and the faucet that broke! So much can be imagined with boxes! We had fun drawing all over them to turn them into new things.
We needed a little lunch before we headed out for our bike ride. You may have heard of olive fingers, but have you heard of pepper fingers. It is the healthier alternative! The creative ideas I have! Those are the yummiest fingers I have ever eaten.
I decided to eat my quesadillas with my stylish Tinkerbell glasses.
We got the tag-a-long all hooked up to mom's bike and I got myself all decked out with my helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads. I was able to get myself on and am ready to ride.
Okay Mom lets go!
I don't know who was more excited about the tag-a-long, mom or me. I kept asking her when she was going to get it. Then it ended up being pink. Which is fantastic in our world. I had a great time riding around the neighborhood and even down in the canyon. I jumped on just like I had been riding a bike for years.
I wanted to try out the tag-a-long also. After Makayla got a turn, I got a turn. Mom and I are ready to go!
Mom said, "that she could tell I was helping out more than Makayla." I was even able to make the bike go by myself without mom pedaling.
It was fun to try out the tag-a-long. For the most part I will be on my bike and Makayla will ride on the tag-a-long, but it will be fun to sneak in a ride here and there!
After our ride we went back to playing in the boxes!
March 13, 2017
After school today we wanted to take the tag-a-long out again for another ride. I think the look on my face shows you how much I love this new tag-a-long. It is the greatest thing ever!
We got on and pedaled down to the canyon trail. Mom got a couple of trips up and down the stairs getting her bike and the tag-a-long and then McKenzie's bike down. It makes for a better work out when you have to go up and down the 100+ stairs multiple times!
I rode my bike today and I made it further down the path than I have ever made it before. I also get to be the keeper of the waters!
I love to ride my bike and am excited about all the bike rides we will get to take now that it is Spring!




No comments:
Post a Comment