Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pre hair cut and silly times at night!

January 31, 2017
Mom and I are headed out to get my hair cut.  It is getting really long and is in need of a cut.
She thought before we headed out we would do some before pictures just for fun!
 Here is the after.  It still looks quite long, but the lady cut off at least 4 inches. 
 The front!
 It is defiantly more manageable and easier to comb out and do! 
 
Before mom and dad go to bed on of them gets me up to go to the bathroom.  I am so sound asleep that I don't remember anything in the morning.  Some nights I do some pretty silly things when they take me to the bathroom.  One of mom's favorites was when I decided to throw a fit.  She told me to sit down to go potty, but I was not going to do that.  I turned my back to her, stomped my feet, and crossed my arms and stood there.  A couple of seconds later I decided to go to the bathroom.  When I went back to my room I plopped myself down right at the door as if I had been sent to a time out.  In the morning I didn't remember a thing.  Tonight, I ran right past the bathroom and straight into the playroom and laid down and went back to sleep.  I didn't care that it wasn't my bed I just wanted to sleep. 
Here is a video of what I am like while half asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment