January 10, 2017
McKenzie and Dad had another snow day again today. Mom thought the perfect way to spend a snow day would be to do a little sewing.
For Christmas we sewed heat warmers for people. We were so excited about them that we wanted to make some for ourselves. We each got to pick out a fabric that we liked to make one for ourselves and then make some to give out as gifts. I chose this anchor fabric! This heating pad sure is nice on a cold snowy day.
I chose a butterfly fabric for mine. The heat warmers were sure fun to make!
I thought I would warm up my feet with mine!
The other day Mom and I went to Joann's to pick out some fleece fabric to make new hats and scarfs with. I chose this fabric which has a bunch of different colored hearts all over it. 

Today Mom got the scarfs and hats done and gave us them to try on. We were excited with how they turned out!
I just love my sister! She is the greatest.
We had a lot of fun posing for pictures together!
Mom even had enough fabric to make hats and scarfs for our dolls. We had a fun snow day, but hopefully we will be back at school tomorrow.






No comments:
Post a Comment