Sunday, February 12, 2017

Brighton's Birthday Party

January 15, 2017
It was quite the frosty morning here, but the sky was bright blue and the trees just sparkled.
Mom went and got her camera to take some pictures of the frosted trees ,because, she thought they were so pretty set against the blue sky.
These are the trees outside our backyard in the neighbors yard.  This time a year there are a bunch of doves that sit in these trees all puffed up for winter.
Alright she is almost done and then we will go back to the pictures of the kids, but every once in awhile you have to change things up!
Last one of the tree on the side of our yard. 
This afternoon we headed over to our friend Brighton's house to celebrate her birthday with her.
We had a blast painting in the snow!  There was any color that you would want.  
There was a hole in the top of the bottle to let a stream of colored water come out and you could then create whatever you wanted!
I loved painting the snow!
I wonder what I should draw or should I just squirt it out and see what happens.
The water was warm in the water bottles so it helped to keep our hands warm!
Hey look two bottles at once.  There whole entire driveway on both sides was fully painted by the time we were done.
We sang happy birthday to Brighton and then had some yummy berry cupcakes!  I like to lick the frosting off first.
This cupcake is sure yummy!
I must have taught Makayla to lick the frosting off first.  Aren't we silly!
We had a lot of fun at Brighton's house helping her celebrate her birthday.  We just love birthday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment