Thursday, February 23, 2017

Some more ice skating

Mom was going to put this video on of our first ice skating, but she got sidetracked by something and forgot.  Here it is now to go with some more pictures of our ice skating adventures.


January 17, 2017
Last night mom had to tell me that school was cancelled again today.  This time it has been cancelled since Thursday afternoon when the closed all the Redmond school to make sure they were structurally sound with all the snow on the roofs.  This all came about because a gym roof of one of the Bend schools collapsed, so, they had to removal all the snow off the roofs and make sure the buildings were safe.  They were supposed to be done by Tuesday, but it took longer than they thought.  I started to cry when she told me, so, she said that we could have a fun day without going to school.
Part of the fun day included going ice skating again.
I am an ice skating Eskimo with my hood up.
You have to love that I still stick my tongue out all the time.  Some habits are hard to break. 
We sure had fun ice skating.  I guess if you can't go to school ice skating is a good second choice.


January 24, 2017
While McKenzie was at school today mom thought she would see if Brighton wanted to go ice skating with me.  We had a fun time skating around the rink together.
We had a fun, silly, crazy time ice skating.
I still like to hang onto the hand rail to scoot myself around.
I made it over to where mom was for a close up.  We sure have had fun ice skating this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment