September 11, 2016
When we went and looked at our house before we decided to buy it I was really excited about the house for three reasons. 1. There were stairs 2. There were bunk beds in the kids rooms and 3. There was a trampoline in the back. Mom and Dad tried to explain to me that the people would take the bunk beds and the trampoline. Well much to my delight when we finally got into our house the trampoline was still in the backyard.
Our real estate agent asked if we wanted it hauled off or if we wanted to keep it. We of course were all for keeping it, so, Dad and Mom said, "we could keep it and see how it goes".
Today seemed like a good day to head out and try it out. I had a blast jumping all around. I am really into Paw Patrol right now and Marshall likes to jump on their trampoline, so, I like to jump high like Marshall.
I am so excited that I got two out of the three things I wanted in the house.
I sure do love the trampoline!
We had a blast jumping together!
Uh oh, I fell down. Lucky I have my sister to help me up!
Look at how high I can jump on the trampoline. It sure has been nice to have. We can head out to the backyard do some jumping and get some energy out.
After I jumped for awhile I decided to do some roller skating. We sure have enjoyed having a backyard again.
No comments:
Post a Comment