August 14, 2016
Today we decided to head a couple of miles outside of Redmond to check out Cline Falls and to swim in the Deschutes River.
We took a short little hike to Cline Falls. The falls weren't tall, but they did spread out for awhile.
Daddy and I went out to check them out.
This used to be a mining site many many years ago.
Here is another portion of the falls.
I went out on the rocks to get my picture taken in front of the falls. Don't worry I didn't go to far out onto the rocks.
There is a good portion of the falls in one shot.
I took a little break and sat down while we enjoyed the falls.
The falls from a different part of the trail.
It was a warm day, so, we liked to take water breaks.
We would try to find shady spots to get out of the heat while we rested.
On more picture with us in front of the falls together before we head back.
One more picture of just the falls before we head back to swim in the river.
I found the perfect tree to sit on while I rested.
When we got back to the car we got our swim suits on and headed to the river to cool down.
The water was cold when you first got in, but I adjusted quickly.
Look I am up to my waist.
I am getting braver and venturing out a little further.
Daddy didn't swim, but he stood in the water to cool him down.
I had fun swimming around.
I had a good time swimming too! Next summer we are going to have to bring some tubes and float this section of the river!
No comments:
Post a Comment