September 10, 2016
We are some wrestless kids needing to get out outside to burn off some energy. Mom and Dad have been busy unpacking today, so, we are on our own to find things to keep us busy.
I was good with entertaining ourselves.
I think it is time to go outside and play.
I thought I would try some roller skating. This rail in the front of the house is the perfect place to hold onto while I work my way back and forth.
Hey look, no hands! I think I am getting it.
I headed outside to watch my sister and wait for my turn to use her roller skates.
Nothing like kicking back and sitting in the front door.
I thought that I would check in on mom and dad and see what they were up to inside.
It was my turn to roller skate! I got all geared up and we headed to the back to give it a try.
Mom set up the chairs for me to hold onto as I skated on the back porch.
I was doing pretty well, but every once in awhile I would fall. I would always get back up and go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment