Monday, October 3, 2016

Centennial Park

August 18, 2016
We headed into Redmond today to get some thing from the storage unit.  It was a hot day, so, mom thought she would surprise us by taking us to Centennial Park.  It is a spraying water fountain that the city put in for their centennial anniversary.  
We were a little hesitant at first , but decided to join in the cooling down fun!
I liked how the water would come up in different areas and in different ways.  It kept us on our toes.
Here it comes again!
It took me a little bit to get into the spray fountain, but once I did I sure did enjoy it.
I think this huge smile shows how much I loved it!
We had a blast running through the water fountain tunnels.  It was a great way to cool off and a warm summer day!
Grandma and Grandpa sent us a hotel survival kit for our time we spent in the hotel.  It was sure a life saver!  It was full of fun crafts, which, I think we finished them all by the time we were done in the hotel.
One of the crafts were sticker books that you could create the faces on the princess or in Makayla's case the animal.  It was a blast deciding which eyes, mouth, eyebrows, and accessories to put on.
In the package she sent totes for us to decorate and then put all our fun craft stuff in.  Here is my decorated tote.
Here is my decorate tote.  We sure had fun painting on them!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa it sure made the time in the hotel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment