September 1, 2016
Our house finally closed yesterday and we have an address again!!!!!!! We can't get into our house until Friday, but at least we were able to use the signed documents to get McKenzie registered for school.
Yesterday as soon as we were informed that the house offically closed we headed over to the Redmond Early Learning Center to register me for school. This year they are starting a new school just for kindergarteners. All of the kindergarteners in the town of Redmond will go to this one school. This will be my school for this next year.
It was a good thing that we headed over to get me registered because they were doing assessments all week to decide which classes to put us in. They asked if we would be able to come back today to do my assessment. I was very excited about getting to do the assesment. I went right home and started reading books in case I had to read for the assessment. I just love to learn! My assessment went well. The lady who tested me seemed quite impressed by what I knew. I can't wait for school to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment