July 6, 2016
Today I had my first eye appointment. I went through a bunch of testing and even had my eyes dilated (hence the funny glasses). I have a astigmatism in my left eye and my vision is 20/30 in that eye. The eye doctor said to just have it checked every year and it didn't need anything corrective. We were supposed go to the spray park with Ella and Brooke afterwards, but we had to change our plans since my eyes got dilated and I was not supposed to be in the sun. Instead Brooke and Ella came over to our house and we had a great time playing with them.
July 7, 2016
Today we headed over to Collin's Ama's pool to swim with Collin, Sienna, Gus and Tilley. I had a great time swimming all over the pool, but the best part was going off the diving board without my life jacket! I jumped in and was able to swim to the side without any help.
Nothing like a big leap into the water! We kept jumping off over and over again. We even tried to catch the water ball while we jumped. We sure had a blast today
July 8, 2016
This morning we got dressed and then headed out to the roller skating rink to do some skating!
I figured out a way to make it around the whole entire garage while pushing myself along. I was so proud that I was able to skate all around the garage.
It sure was fun to borrow McKenzie's roller skates and get to work on my skating.
It brought a smile to my face! What a great way to start the day.
When my sister was done I took my turn with the roller skates. I thought I would try without holding on. Slowly I made it to different places in the garage.
After we finished roller skating we got ready and headed up to mom's work for a little bit while she saw a couple of patients that needed to be squeezed in before we left Redding. We hung out in the sound proof booth while she saw the patients. What a great place for kids. Mom suggested we get one for our new house! When she was done she tested our hearing which is normal. I am all cleared with a clean bill of health since the week before I had my well check at the doctor's. I am up to 48 inches and 43 lbs.
July 11, 2016
Today we headed to J.C. Penny's to get a couple more pictures of McKenzie for her 6th birthday. While we were at the mall we stopped by the Children's Place to get McKenzie a new pair of sunglasses since hers where scratched up and two years old. Of course I wanted a pair too. These are the ones that I picked out.
When we were done at the mall we headed to Turtle Bay for one last visit before we moved. Unfortuanately there was a fire near by so it was smokey and all the birds were brought inside. Even though a lot of Turtle Bay was down for the day we still had a great time. Here is a video of me putting on a quick puppet show.
July 12, 2016
We love to get in some extra swim practice while we are doing swim lesson, so, we headed to Mrs. Jana's pool again for a nice dip in the water. I was really excited because Allie joined us this time!
Here is a video of me jumping off the diving board and then swimming to the side.
Allie and I found some comfy seats to sit in and enjoy our lunch.
I sat with Mrs. Jana and ate my lunch!
The nectarines have been just fantastic this year. We are gobbling them up as soon as they are ripe!
I told mom that I wanted to jump of the diving board, so, she got back in the water to catch me. I wouldn't jump off. This is as far as I would get. Maybe next year.
I on the other hand wouldn't stop jumping off the diving board. Here are some action photos of me jumping.
Time to dry off and head home before we get back in the swimming pool again for swim lessons. It was another fun swim in Mrs. Jana's pool!


No comments:
Post a Comment