Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Blueberry picking!

July 2, 2016
We weren't going to go blueberry picking this year, but then some people at our church invited people out to their place to come and u-pick their blueberries.  It was a not to bad of a drive, so, we thought we would head out and get some blueberries!
I went right to picking those blue blueberries!
This is the second year in a row that Daddy had been able to come out and pick with us!  We were so happy to have him join us and help us out!
I got right in the middle of the pushes to find all the good blueberries to pick.
I think I ate one for everyone I put in my bucket.
See this blueberry that I am about to eat.
I was pretty excited to get to pick and eat blueberries!
Daddy and I had a great time picking together!
Blueberry picking is the best thing maybe ever!
Allie and her mom came out at the same time as us to pick some blueberries.  I was so excited to get to pick blueberries with Allie again this year.
Us girls had a great time out picking today.  We even got to go and see the pigs get fed and pet a horse!
This black and white dragonfly landed by where mom was picking.
There are too many blueberries in this bucket.  I think I need to eat some!
I actually picked more blueberries than I ate, but every once in a while I had to try one to make sure they tasted good.
This blueberry was so big it was as big as my blue eye!
The blueberries are sure yummy and one of my favorite things to eat.
Daddy and I had a great time out picking blueberries together.  We can't wait to eat them all.
On the way home we each got a bucket to eat to our hearts content.  Don't worry I didn't finish the bucket.
It was a fun morning at the blueberry patch!  We ended up picking about 9 lbs of blueberries and have enjoyed every single one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment