June 25, 2016
Today is Mom and Dad's 11th wedding anniversary and we wanted to help them celebrate!
A sweet photo with Daddy in the morning!
In the evening we headed out to Whiskeytown Lake for dinner and to do a little swimming in the lake. Mom and Dad wanted to try to rent a paddle board and try it out, but there weren't any to rent this evening. We still had a great time playing at the lake!
We jumped right into the lake to cool down when we got there!
I just love it at the lake!
We had a blast splashing and swimming around in the water together!
I was excited to get to hold on to Daddy's hand!
Nothing like floating in the lake on a warm evening!
Just a little further Dad and you will have me!
I swam right up close to mom!
I wanted to show Dad how I could float on my back?
We had a blast swimming with Daddy!
While we were swimming mom cooked up some shish kabobs for dinner!
After dinner we headed back to the lake for some more swimming!
McKenzie was so sweet and held my hand as we walked out into the lake.
I wanted to try my snorkel out for a little bit.
Watch out mom! Here I come!
Hanging on for dear life or at least I think I need too!
A silly face for mom!
Big smiles!
Look at me swim!
We headed up onto the beach to play in the sand for a little bit.
We had a great time digging and filling our buckets!
So careful with my creation!
We headed to the water to fill our buckets up with some water.
It was sure a beautiful evening out at Whiskeytown. We had a great time together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment