June 13, 2016
Today we had a play date with my friend Allie whose mom was in BSF with mom. Her mom suggested a park that she has discovered recently and we had never been to before. It was a nice park and had a decent amount of shade which is good!
I took on the climbing wall. Look at me I am a rock climber.
I made it safely to the top!
If you make it to the top then you are rewarded with a fun trip down the slide.
We all thought we would take on the rock climbing wall at the same time.
Allie and I had a great time sliding down the slide together.
The next time we went down we tried to go with Allie's sister Evie. We were a little smushed but we made it work.
My sister and I went down together. We had a great time at the new park to us. It was great to see Allie and her sisters again!
No comments:
Post a Comment