Thursday, March 26, 2015

Taking Jayden to Turtle Bay

March 19, 2015
 Today, I got to have a play date with my friend Jayden.  She was excited to get to go to Turtle Bay for the first time!
 I had a lot to tell her about Turtle Bay as we headed in! 
 We had a lot of fun sliding down the slide and playing on the play structure!
 Ready, Set, Go! 
 We went down the slide over and over and over again! 
 I had to sit down and rest for a little bit! 
 We had a fun busy day at Turtle Bay.  We saw the animals, went to little explores, made a craft, played on the play structure, played in the water, and went to see the parakeets in their house.  It was fun to bring a friend with me!
 When mom put me down for a nap today I asked for my big horse purse to sleep with.  She wasn't sure who took up more room in the crib, me or the horse!
I wanted my picture taken just like Makayla before I went down for my nap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment