Tuesday, March 24, 2015

St. Paddy's Day!

 March 17, 2015
We had a busy and fun St. Patrick's Day.  McKenzie went to preschool in the morning and had fun with a green themed day.  The highlight was the green water that tasted like water!  After nap time, we headed out to McKenzie's first soccer practice!  I had fun laying around on the blanket and watching!
Spring soccer started today and I am excited to be playing again with my good buddies Collin, Shiloh, and Corban!
It should be a fun season!
After soccer, Allison and her family came over for a St. Patrick's day dinner.  This is our second annual St. Paddy's day dinner with them.  We had a yummy dinner with corned beef and cabbage, sheppards pie, Irish soda bread, and green salad!  The Dad's sat down to join us for dessert at the little kids table!  
I enjoyed the yummy dessert that Sara made us!
I think Isaac and Elijah enjoyed their dinner.  We sure had a fun St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment