Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Adventures by water!

February 26, 2015
Today after we dropped off McKenzie at preschool, we headed out to walk a new section of the Sacramento River trail. 
It was one of the hillier sections of the river trail that we have been on, which, made it a good work out!
It was a nice beautiful morning!
There were some nice views along the way. 
On the way back to the car, we saw two river otters swimming along.  It was fun to watch them for a moment!


February 27, 2015
Daddy had a friend selling his fishing boat and he has wanted a boat to fish with for awhile, so, he bought it a couple of weeks ago.  He hasn't had a chance to take it out yet, so, while mom was at work he took us girls and Grammy and Granpy out in the boat for its maiden voyage!
We were pretty excited to get to go out in the boat and have a fun ride!

Granpy and I had fun hanging out while dad got us ready to head out.  
I wanted to check everything out and see what we had to do before we launched.  
I had to sit down while it was moving!
We are off and going fast!
I am all smiles and having a great time out on the water!
We explored all over the boat.  
I got to bring my princess fishing rod and do a little fishing! 
 I wanted to watch McKenzie and daddy fish.  I didn't get to fish because as I like to remind my parents, "I no fish, I have not fishing rod!"
 It was fun to fish for a little bit!
  Here is the bass that dad caught.  He released him back into the water, but it was fun to see him! 
 The talk of the dinner table that night was of the Killer Whale that they saw out on the lake.  It was a personal water craft that was designed to look like a whale.  It was a fun outing on the lake with our boat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment