Monday, March 16, 2015

Field trip fun!

February 24, 2015
Today after preschool, we were excited to have a picnic in our backyard with Grammy and Granpy.  While mom got out lunch ready, Grammy cleaned off the table, and Granpy kept us entertained.  It was a real team effort.
After lunch, we talked Granpy into pushing us high on the glider!
I wanted to show Grammy and Granpy how I can swing all by myself!
Grammy got a new camera for Christmas and she was having fun trying it out with us as her models!
I can now climb up the play structure by myself without any help.  I am getting to be such a big girl!
When daddy got home from work, we all headed out on a walk.  I wanted to take my scooter.  Mom said, "I could try".  By the time we made it three houses down I was pretty tired and wanted to walk instead.  Mom ran the scooter back to the house and I walked the rest of the way.  

February 25, 2015
My preschool class had our second field trip and this time we went to Winco to see the in and outs of a grocery store!  We had a great time on the tour.  The best part was I got to pretty much eat my way through the store.  The first thing we got was a banana!
We got to see the back storerooms where they keep the excess food!
Then we went into the refrigerator with all the dairy.  It was pretty cold in there!
Allison, Collin, and I had a great time hanging out together!
Collin and I went into the freezer together.  It was really really cold in there.  It was about 20 degrees.  Brrrr!  Let get out of here.  
Next stop was the bakery!
The last stop was to get a piece of pizza.  They taught us the pizza dance before we each got a piece of pizza!
It was sure a fun pizza dance!
We took our pizzas and found a bench to sit on and enjoy them together!
After we had finished our pizza, we wanted to run around and play for a little bit before we headed our separate ways.  We sure had fun on our field trip!
While mom and I were on the field trip, Grammy and Granpy took Makayla to the park to play.  It was nice of Grammy and Granpy to watch Makayla, so, I could go on my field trip.  
Thanks Grammy and Granpy.  When we got home we walked over to the park to meet up with them.
  
I took Grammy across the bouncy bridge!  I really liked the bouncy bridge!
We went on an airplane adventure.  I was the pilot, McKenzie sat on the front and Grammy and Granpy stood on the wings.  I hope I was a smooth pilot!
I had fun on our adventure!
We got a picture with all of us smiling and looking!!!!!
I found another little girl who like the bouncy bridge as much as me!
I took Grammy all over the playground!
Granpy and I had a great time on the bridge.  Look at this cool trick I can do!
I need to take a break for a moment.  
I would lay down and Granpy would bounce the bridge with his foot!
It made me laugh and and laugh.  That Granpy always knows how to have a good time!
I could lay here all day!
I climbed all the way to the top of the ropes.  I was very proud of myself!
Grammy pushed us on the tire swing!
We got Granpy and Grammy to push us on the swings before we headed home for lunch.  
It was sure a fun morning at the park!  Thanks Grammy and Granpy for taking me, so, I wasn't so sad about not getting to go on the field trip with Kenzie!
I walked all the way to the park, but after playing at the park, I was tired and wanted Grammy to give me a piggy back ride up the hill!
Of course, when I saw that Makayla was getting a piggy back ride, I wanted one too and talked Granpy into giving me one for a little bit!
Last month, I asked mom if I could have a matching dress with Belle,  She told me to ask Grammy, well Grammy got to work and made Belle, Makayla, Rebecca, and me all matching dresses.  Grammy got the shoulders measured to fit and finished them up.  Of course, we wanted to wear them to dinner.  Mom found little sweaters for us, so, we would be warm enough!
I was so excited about having a Minie dress that matched Rebecca!  I wanted to wear my dress the next day too.  Mom had to say no at that point!
Aren't we all cute in our dresses.  Thanks Grammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment