Monday, March 2, 2015

Jayden's Barnyard Bash!

February 21, 2015
Today, we headed over to my friend Jayden's house to celebrate her 2nd birthday day with a barnyard bash!
They had a petting zoo.  With lots of fun animals that we could pet.  We headed right into pet the animals!  
This sweet little bunny was sure soft to pet!
We headed out to the bigger pin and met this nice goat!
This little guy was only three days old!  
One of the biggest hits of the party was the duck pond!  They put a bunch of ducks in the hot tub and we got to fish them out!
After some attempts, I finally caught a duck!  I was pretty excited about it!  Those ducks were harder to catch then I thought they would be!
I loved the ride on toy and road it all around the backyard!
Jayden's grandma did face painting for us all!  
I was so serious and still while she painted my face!
I chose a butterfly!  It even had sparkles on it!  It is sure fun to have my face painted!
After Kenzie's turn, I got my face painted too!  I also sat so still and very focused while she painted my face!
I got a pretty flower on my cheek!
We had a fun barnyard lunch!
I enjoyed my pigs in a blanket and fruit skewer!
After lunch, we headed back to the duck pond!
This time we found a net and it was definitely easier to catch those ducks!  Kate and I had fun catching ducks together!
Look at how many ducks I was able to catch in my net!
Araya's mom was braver than our mom and she took us in to pet the pony!
It was sure a nice pony!
See mommy, it is a nice pony!
Araya and I had fun with our balloon animals!  This party really had it all!
I went back into the petting zoo and petted the goats again!
It was fun to get to pet so many different animals!
You can't have a birthday celebration with out cake and ice cream!  Yummy!
A picture of me with the birthday girl!  Happy 2nd birthday day Jayden!
Mom tired to get all of us two year olds together to get a picture and told us to come around Jayden and give her a hug!
Well, we took on the hugging part really well.  We did not do so well with the looking at the camera for a picture!
Poor Jayden got so loved by two year olds that she fell off her desk chair!  She was a good sport about it!
Happy Birthday Jayden!  We had such a fun time at your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment