March 7, 2015
Today, we headed up to check out a camp for family camp. We had a lot of fun checking the place out!
We got put right to work making pine needle bales! Wyatt showed us how to get them really compact!
Miss Arlene gave us a ride around the camp. It was sure a fun way to get around!
Makayla didn't want to be left out, so, we figured out a way to make room for her! Ready, set, go!
We needed to collect more pine needles, so, we could make another bale!
Makayla even got in on helping collect the pine needles one pine needle at a time!
I got it figured out and was able to get big handfuls of pine needles.
I am ready to move the wheelbarrow!
The three of us worked hard to get the wheelbarrow up the hill to another pile of pine needles!
I loaded the bale maker full of pine needles.
Look at this bundle I got!
Heave ho!
I thought that me and all my 30 lbs would be very helpful!
We literally put all your weight into it!
Here are the pine needle bales we made!
Daddy put us in the wheelbarrow for a fun little ride!
We had a fun morning checking out the camp and helping out! We will use the term helping loosely!
No comments:
Post a Comment