Thursday, February 12, 2015

Watching Makayla grow!

February 4, 2015
 I have gotten into "reading" books lately.  I look at the pictures and then tell you about what is on the page.  Today, when I got up from my nap, I headed to the couch and found a book to read while mom got my milk!
 Mom came out with the camera to capture this sweet moment and I rewarded her with a beautiful smile!
 Then, I went right back to reading my book!
Mom took a video of me reading the book to my lion.  It is always nice to have an audience when reading books!
 After I was done reading, I headed to the kitchen to see what was for dinner!  I was in a silly mood! 
 I was showing mom my jumping jackets!  McKenzie does them at basketball and I have figured out to do them to the best of my ability, which, for being a 2 year old is fairly coordinated!  I can't get of the ground, but I get my arms and legs coordinated correctly!
Here is a video of me doing my jumping jacket.  Usually, I am a little more focused , but I wanted to see me doing them, so, I would keep coming to the camera!
Up close and personal!
Daddy got out his guitar to practice.  He got a guitar this about six months ago or so and is learning to play it.  We also got guitars for Chirstmas, so, I thought it would be fun to have a jam session together.  Here is a video of our session!

No comments:

Post a Comment