January 31, 2015
I have been looking forward to this day for quite awhile now. Today is the day, I get to go see a play again. This years play is Aladdin and I am very excited!
Poor sweet Makayla really wanted to go to the play, Aladdin, with us, but she is still too little. She was bummed, but Daddy took her out to lunch and then they got to watch and episode of her Dora movie before nap time. We told her we would think about taking her next year!
It is fun to get a mother daughter picture before we headed out!
This year, mom took me out to tea for lunch before we went to the show. It was such a nice day that we got to sit outside for our lunch! The sun sure felt good on our backs!
I went to try my tea, but it was a little too hot still. We headed inside to get a cup of ice water to put in it and cool it down.
That is a lot better! I can drink my tea now!
It was sure yummy and fun to share a pot of tea with mom!
I sure enjoyed our tea together and getting to spend time with mom!
I finished my cup of tea and wanted to get another one. Mom let me pour my own. I was very careful and concentrated very hard, so, I would not spill any!
After I got it going, I relaxed a little bit and had fun pouring it! It was a great way to have some special time one on one with mom before the play!
They had a little picture sitting area set up before you headed in, so, mom and I had our picture taken together!
We got to sit with Collin and Sienna, which, made going to the play even more fun!
We headed in to find our seats! These kids, at Redding School of the Arts, do an amazing job putting on the play. It is really amazing when you think about the oldest ones are 8th graders! I really enjoyed the play and can't wait until next years!
No comments:
Post a Comment