October 23, 2014
We took today to get ready for my party, since, mom has to work tomorrow. It was a pretty casual day! Granpy and I had fun hanging out together!
That evening we had fun doing some more crafts with Grammy!
October 24, 2014
Tonight, we headed to Red Robin to have dinner and use Makayla's free birthday meal! I had fun sitting by Grammy and coloring!
Granpy and I had fun coloring on my menu together!
I was happy to be celebrating my Birthday Eve at Red Robin!
What a sweet picture!
Lucky thing we got a big booth, so that, we could all fit on one side together!
I had a fun pre-birthday dinner at Red Robin. I even clapped along with the birthday song whenever they sang it. For some reason they didn't sing happy birthday to me, but I guess I always have tomorrow!






No comments:
Post a Comment