October 27, 2014
Today, when Mommy came to get me, I had doggy in two hands. This was the morning that doggy finally broke. The pacifier part had been tearing off for a while now and I finally riped it apart today. I told mom, "Doggy break, attach." So, mom found a different type of pacifier and sewed it onto the dog and all is well in my world again!
Before she did that, I tried to use doggy with out the pacifier and it just wasn't quite the same
This morning, I had my two year old check up at the doctors. We all headed out to the doctors and then we were going to explore some of Redding's trails after the appointment. McKenzie had fun hanging out with Grammy and Granpy while mom took Makayle in for her appointment. I am a healthy developing two year old. I was 28 lbs 6 oz and 34 1/4 inches tall. Amazingly 50% all over the chart!
When I woke up from my nap, I helped Grammy make apple dumplings from the apples we picked from our tree. First I helped her roll out the dumplings.
Then I helped her cut them into pieces.
I love to get into the tower and help out these days. Such a great little helper I am!
When Daddy got home from work, we all headed to the $1 movie theater to go watch my first movie. We went to see Planes: Fire and Rescue. Mom and Dad didn't know how I would do, but they figured for a little over a dollar if I needed to leave it would be okay!
Before we headed into the theater, Granpy stopped to get some popcorn for us all to share!
We found a row that would fit us all. It wasn't too hard the theater was pretty empty. We put the booster seats in mine and McKenzie's seats and we were ready to watch the show!
I am pretty excited about seeing my first movie! I have my napkin in my lap and am all ready for them to pass the popcorn!
This is only my second movie I have seen in the theater, so, it was a pretty special treat for me!
I really liked the movie! Makayla even made it through the whole thing. The popcorn really helped, because, when the popcorn ran out she kept asking, "more popcorn please". Lucky thing it was at the end when that happened! What a fun evening!


No comments:
Post a Comment