October 28, 2014
Today was my first field trip for preschool! We went to the pumpkin patch and farm out at Shasta College here in town. It worked out perfectly that my field trip and Grammy and Granpy being here for Makayla's birthday. Siblings weren't allowed on the field trip, so, when mom found that out she asked Grammy and Granpy if they would be able to stay until my field trip to have a fun morning with Makayla! Collin and I are off to learn about the farm animals they have here!
We went and saw some pigs and then they took us to the silo that they keep the corn for the pigs in and we got to take some! On the way home, mom asked me, "what I thought of the pigs?" I told her, "they were stinky and I wouldn't want a pig." Then she asked me, "if I would want to live on a farm?" I said, "no it was smelly their and I didn't like that." I guess we shouldn't move to a farm!
Allison and I had fun together on the field trip.
We couldn't pass up this sweet photo-op on the hay bales. What sweet friends these three are!
Here I am on the hay bale all by myself!
Crossing over the bridge while we explored on our tour!
Checking out the cows!
The part that I was most excited about was the hay ride, which, was pulled by a tractor! The sun was in our eyes, so, we didn't really want to look at the camera!
Mom and I on the hay ride out to the pumpkin patch!
I had fun picking out a pumpkin. I picked up a dozen or so pumpkins saying, "I want this one!" Then I would put it down and go find another one! This one was a little too heavy!
Here is one that I thought I would want for a moment or two!
I think this one ended up being the pumpkin that I picked out and took home!
Mom and I with my pumpkin!
Collin, Allison, and I with the pumpkins we choose! I know what you are thinking? Haven't I made any new friends in preschool? Yes, I have made a bunch, but the three of us ended up being put into the tour with the 3 year olds class. When we got to the pumpkin patch our mom's asked if we could stay and meet up with our class, so that, we could hang out with our friends from the class and try to take a class photo.
We ended up staying, which, was fun because I got to catch up with my buddy Brooke. We have really hit it off this year and love to play together!
Here is my class. Well my class isn't this big, because, this is all the 4 year olds and some go on Tuesday/Thursday, some M/W/F, and others go all five days. That is my teacher Mrs. McKinny she is really nice and I like her a lot!
On the hay wagon ride back our cars, I went to sit by Brooke!
There was an old fire truck that we went to check out. This is the BSF group. We are in preschool together and then on Wednesdays we are all at bible study together. We have had a lot of fun playing together this year!
Allison and I giving each other a hug before we head home! What a fun time we had on our field trip! Thanks Grammy and Granpy for watching Makayla, so that, Mom and I could go on the trip together!
That evening after our naps, we wanted to do some more crafts! Grammy is always up for doing craft with us. Thanks for coming Grammy and Granpy and for all your help! We sure had a fun time with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment