Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Falls leaves!

November 11, 2014
Grandma and Grandpa headed out today to head back home.  Before they left, we wanted to get one more picture of us with them.  Thanks for coming and visiting us!  We had a wonderful time.  
It was a nice beautiful morning, so, we wanted to go play outside on our swing set!
I was excited to be able to be playing outside!  
I had fun going down the slide!
A deer caught in the headlight look!
I had fun riding McKenzie's scooter around!
 I had a great time coloring with the sidewalk chalk! 
 I had fun hiding behind the lawn furniture from mom! 
 There you go mom!  
 Should I eat the chalk?
 You can't get more joyful than this! 
 We gathered a couple of buckets and a rake and went out to the front yard to play in the leaves.  
 I have been waiting and waiting for the leaves to fall off  our tree out front, so that, we could head out to rake them up and jump in them!   
 Today was the day!  Mom found the rake for me and I went right to work raking them into a pile!
 I thought that we needed even more leaves, so, I tried to jump and get some down that were still on the tree!
 I had a blast raking them with my little rake!   
 Daddy got the leaf blower out to blow all the leaves into a pile and then clean out the gutters.  I wanted to help him blow the leaves!
 A sweet pose for mom while I rake up the leaves! 
 All my hard work has paid off and it was finally time to jump into the leaves!  It is so much fun to be buried in leaves!
 Big smiles from this girl! 
 I laid all the way down and had mom cover with me with leaves.  She loves to get these cute joyful pictures of me!
 You have to look close or you may miss me!
 Mom tried to get me to jump into the leaves, but I wasn't so sure about it.  
 After a little bit, I started to see how much fun the leaves can be to play in.
Mom got into the leaves with us to show Makayla that they were fun to play with.
I think it helped.  She looks like she is having fun stomping around in the leaves. 
I thought that I was big enough to use the big rake to rake up some leaves!
I landed in the leaves!
I had a lot of fun jumping in the leaves!
I got a leaf in my mouth and it is really hard to get out.  
A picture of mom and me!
 Before we finished playing in the leaves, mom wanted to get a good picture of the two of us.  She took quite a few pictures of us.  It is sure hard to get both of us looking and smiling at the camera at the same time.   
 If only we were both looking in this one.  So close!
 We are looking and we almost have smiles on our faces. 
 This was probably the best one that she got!
 I laid down in my bed of leaves!
 This would have been a really good one if Makayla didn't have doggy in her mouth. 
 Mommy took doggy and I really wanted him back!
 At least we are both happy! 
 Finally the picture that says it all!  That is enough mom we are ready to play!
 Mom wanted to get a cute picture of just me, since, she had some cute ones of McKenzie already.  
 That is a pretty joyful 2 year old.   
 Daddy finished with the gutters and came back over.  
 He thought he would put me in the tree to hang out.  
 Look at me and how tall I am sitting in this tree.  I was taller than daddy and mommy.  
 A sweet picture while I was posed on the tree.   
 I had fun putting leaves in my purse!
 Here is the photo mom was hoping for.   
 This look has Makayla written all over it!  We sure had a fun time playing in the leaves! 
 We headed inside for a little lunch.
 I am refueled and ready to play some more! 
 Daddy put the seat down on the balance bike the other day, so, I would be able to ride it around.  I am extraordinarily slow on it right now and stop more than I go, so, mom thought that giving it to me in the backyard where I could go at my own pace and not drive anybody crazy would be a good idea.  It sure did work out well!
 Today, we finally got to sing to Daddy and help him blow out his candles.  The guys got back pretty late on Daddy's birthday, so, there wasn't enough time to do it them.  Mom promised that we could have cake the next day and we were okay with that!
 I sure enjoyed my chocolate snickers cake! 
 I sometime really love sweets and other times I will take a bite and leave it.  This was a time that I ate up every last bit, minus the stuff on my face.  
 This chocolate cake is sure good!
I needed something to wipe my hands off with.  I don't know if this towel is going to cut it.  I think this might require a bath.  I am sure glad that daddy had a birthday and it involved chocolate cake.  
I love wishing people a Happy Birthday or in my case a Hap Birthday.  Here is my really cute birthday wish to my Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment