November 9, 2014
We had a good time reading with Grandma!
Some sweet snuggle time!
This evening we pre-celebrated Daddy's birthday! His present from us was something he could use on his fishing trip tomorrow with Grandpa, so, we decided to give it to him a day early!
Of course, he had lots of help opening it!
I found a pretty tissue paper hat!
Grandma and Grandpa got Daddy a new hat as part of his birthday present. I really liked it and thought that I should wear it instead of him!
As mom and Makayla were wrapping the gift for Daddy, she wanted to sit on it and stand on it. Mom didn't think that it would be a very good idea to sit or stand on a spey rod. Once Dad took the spey rod out of the box, the box was ours to do whatever we wanted with it!
November 10, 2014
For Daddy's birthday, Grandma and Grandpa got him a guided fishing trip on the Trinity for steel head and to learn how to use is new spey rod. Grandpa and Daddy got a really early start at 5:00 am to head out and didn't make it back until about 7:30 pm. That left us girls to entertain ourselves, which, we were more than able to do! I wanted to have my picture taken and then look at it this morning, so, here are the faces of Makayla!
Smile
Scary face
Sweet face
Excited
Gitty
Not so sure.
So cute!
We had a fun day with Grandma! We went shopping and then had lunch at Costco, which, was a first for us! Then after our nap, while we waited for the guys to get back, we did a little water color painting with Grandma!
We had fun mixing colors and seeing what color they would make.
Daddy and Grandpa got back into town later than we thought they would, so, he decided to go to Five Guys for a quick dinner! I love to drink water out of the grown-up cups!
While we waited for our food, we had fun eating the peanuts.
Daddy's birthday dinner! Daddy really likes Five Guys, but they don't have anything that mom likes, so, he doesn't go there too often!
After I ate enough of my cheeseburger, Mom let me wonder off and I found my way to the fry bag. Yep! This is the jackpot!
I joyful dug into the bag to find a surprise!
I think I have one!
My treasure!
I had so much fun eating the fries that I fished out of the bag.
McKenzie saw me having so much fun getting fries out of the bag that she came over to join me. I wasn't so sure about sharing my fries with her.
It was a fun birthday dinner for Daddy! We are so lucky to have him as our Dad!











No comments:
Post a Comment