October 19, 2014
This afternoon, we headed over to Araya's house to help her celebrate her 2nd birthday! She had a Dora theme for her party! Here mom made a fun box maze to play in! Here I am hanging out at one of the entrances.
I had fun going through the maze! Should I go this way? Will it get me out?
I made it out and I found my friend Jayden while doing it!
They had a fun red wagon! I got in and another little girl joined me and we got Collin and McKenzie to push us around!
Since Dora is an explorer, we went on a little treasure hunt! I was excited to see Dora on the bag of fruit snacks.
I got to do the treasure hunt too!
Araya has a fun little pink car that I enjoyed driving around!
Sienna showed me how to play with my little toy that I found. She is so great to me!
Here is my birthday buddy! We are having fun jumping on the trampoline together!
Mom tried to get us little ones to pose for her, but it didn't really work.
Sienna came to help me jump! We had fun!
It wouldn't be a party with out cupcakes! Yummy!
They told us to all sit on the grass and the would bring us a cupcake and ice cream. I got the cupcake and Sienna got the ice cream!
McKenzie got both and she sure enjoyed them!
I am really not to sure what to do with this cupcake.
So, I ended up dropping my cupcake and mom asked me if I wanted another one and I said no. She asked me if I wanted more cucumber and I said yes! What a health choice I made!
The batteries ran out in the car, so, I went over to give Collin a push to help him go! I am sure I was a big help!
Then it was McKenzie's turn, so, I thought I would help Collin push her around!
I got a turn in the car, but wait a minute where did my help go?
We had fun playing in the blow up sports arena! Araya's party was sure a lot of fun! We had a great time!
After the party, we went home to have ribs with the Bronco's game! I sure do love BBQ ribs!


No comments:
Post a Comment