November 8, 2014
We are headed out on an adventure. I gathered some things to keep us entertained in the car. We took Makayla's new Minnie and friends books!
There is a monastery a little bit north of Chico that makes wine. We thought we would go check out the monastery and then some people would sample their wine. They had out a cheese sample and crackers. I was a fan of the sample!
I had fun playing on the bench while we waited.
As Daddy, Grandpa, and Grandma tasted the wine, we headed outside with mom to explore. We found a tractor that we thought we would check out!
The wheels were big enough to sit in!
That sure is a big wheel!
I sat in the wheel to have my picture taken too!
I thought that I would try out the little wheel and see if I could fit in it!
I wanted to try to take some pictures with mom's camera. She gave it to me and told me to be careful and showed me how to take a picture. Here is one of the pictures that I took. I did a pretty good job of taking pictures!
McKenzie had so much fun taking pictures that she asked if she could take some more. She took this picture of me!
Here are a couple more of her work!
One last one before my mom took the camera back.
We found a bulldozer in the red barn!
I found a great place to sit and hang out!
How dare you ask me to get up!
Can you help me up? My hand got dirty when I tried to get up myself.
I love to walk on curbs like a balance beam. I was excited to get to walk on this one while holding my water cup.
I had a great time balancing!
Grandpa came to help me safely walk on the beam.
A quick picture with Grandma and Grandpa before we walked to check out the historic meeting house that was being rebuilt.
Grandpa found a walnut that still had the spiky outer shell on it and showed me how they look when they are on trees.
I love to be able to walk these days. Grandma and I had fun walking together!
This is the common house that they are rebuilding from some of the bricks from the original one that Hearst bought in Spain about a hundred years ago and had shipped to Northern California.
It was really beautiful and the architecture was amazing.
This side wasn't completed yet. We found a pillar to rest on and have our picture taken with Daddy.
A very nice lady offered to take a picture of all of us!
Grandpa and I headed outside and peeked through the window for the camera!
The monks take shifts in the winery severing samples. This monk was on his way to his shift in his golf cart.
I needed a diaper change and the back of Grandpa and Grandma's rental car was a convent place to change it.
Since we were only about 20 minutes from Chico, Daddy wanted to head to Sierra Nevada Brewing Company for a bite to eat. I had fun eating with Grandma.
I enjoyed my fish and chips.
We had fun playing with the coasters and trying to build something with them.
We found a place to wait outside while Grandma took McKenzie to the bathroom. We sure had a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment