Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Celebrating Makayla's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa!

November 7, 2014
Grandma and Grandpa came out from Colorado yesterday for a visit.  We headed out to dinner tonight in order to celebrate my birthday with them!  
Grandpa and I had fun playing with the finger puppets that Grandma had while we waited for our dinner.
We stopped for a second to smile for the camera!
Grandma and I played with the other finger puppets together!
I love pizza!  I was given a bunch of choices of foods that I would want for dinner and when I heard pizza and didn't let that one go!
We headed to Upper Crust Pizza and I gobbled my pizza down!
I even asked for another piece!  It was sure a fun and yummy dinner!
After dinner, we headed home to open "hap birthday presents" from my Grandma and Grandpa.  I wonder what it in this big Minnie Mouse bag!
I got some Minnie Mouse pajamas.  
Some butterfly outfits!
A Minnie and friends book set that has a tablet that goes with it.  We sure have had a lot of fun with it!
I got some other fun Minnie Mouse things too.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all the wonderful presents!  I have sure had fun with them!
After we opened up presents, I blew out my candle and we ate some cheesecake!  I am always up for celebrating my birthday as long as possible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment