July 18, 2013
This morning, Granpy was so nice to read me a book. I let him hold Belle while he read the book. Belle is the Cabbage Patch Kid Sydney gave me to have. I have fallen completely in love with Belle and she sleeps with me every night. Thanks Sydney for Belle!
After Granpy read to me, I took a turn reading to Wyatt. I tried to put him back to bed, but I don't think it worked!
Uncle Jeff got to feed me breakfast this morning! Thanks Uncle Jeff it was sure good!
I was showing Micah how to use my computer.
We decided to take a break from the SHARC today and head out to the lake. I love a good day at the Lake. Aunt Helen and I are ready for some fun. She had to hold onto my hands, so that, I would leave my sunglasses on for the picture. I like to take them off and eat them!
The lake is one of my favorite places to go and play. I could play all day in the water. I love to squirt water with the water squirter.
I got to hang out with Grammy for a little bit. I played in the water for a little bit, but not as long as everybody else.
We rented a row boat, because, my cousin's have never been out fishing before and since Daddy is the fishermen in the group he got to take us out to fish. Here is Daddy and Uncle Scott rowing the boat to the beach we were at!
Micah and I had fun squirting water out into the lake. I wonder who could shoot it the furthest.
After lunch, McKenzie needed to get her puddle jumper back on, so Mommy and I headed out into the water to put it on her!
Here are the boys headed out to go fishing. Jonah, Tyler, and Ezekiel with Uncle Jeff and Daddy.
After the boys went out, we got to go out and try too. Daddy, Uncle Scott, and Aunt Helen took us out. Aunt Helen is the other person who actual fishes, so we thought we would take her along for help!
Hanging out in the boat. I sat on the life jacket because the seat got hot.
Here is Sydney using my princess fishing rod. She did a great job of casting the line way out there.
We didn't end up catching any fish, but we did catch some seaweed. We sure had a fun time at the lake playing!
That afternoon, Sydney and I did a craft project together. We love to do crafts.
Aunt Sarah brought her bubble machine, so we thought we would turn it on. We had fun popping the bubbles and chasing them.
Micah and I took a break from the bubbles. Mom tried to get us to smile together, but we just wouldn't do it.
Wyatt is trying to get Uncle Justin's hat. We just love Wyatt! He bring lots of laughter to our lives!
July 19, 2013
While we were waiting for everybody to get ready, Micah wanted to see how my computer works, so I was happy to show him.
We had fun playing in the big pool. Here we are with Ezekiel, Micah, and Aunt Susan. It was fun to play in the pool with all my cousins.
Mommy would convince Grammy to go down the water slide with her. They would usually go down after floating the lazy river with me (Makayla). Don't worry somebody would take me and I would watch.
I am working on my pincher fingers and getting pretty good at getting things with them.
I loved having picnics after swimming in the pool. These goldfish pieces are sure yummy!
Hanging out and having a great time with Aunt Helen.
It was almost Micah's 3rd birthday and we got to celebrate it with him a little bit early (couple of day). He got a cute Larry cake.
Here are all of us cousins looking at the camera and actually happy. It is hard to get 8 kids 7 and under to look at the camera and be happy. This is a pretty good job. I had such a fun time playing with all my cousins.
Sydney was a good choice to hold me for the picture!
I got this bee for an early birthday present. Jonah and I had a great time of playing with it together. Here we are the oldest and the youngest.
Sydney got some beads to make jewelry out of and we had fun creating! Sydney made me a necklace at home before we came and gave it to me and I get excited to be able to wear it!
That night in Bend they were having their hot air balloon festival, so we went to watch them light them up at night. Daddy got to watch them do this (in steamboat) when he was growing up and thought it would be something fun for me to go and watch! While we waiting for it to get dark, we piled on Daddy.
Getting excited about the balloons going up. I wanted to see a little bit better.
I took a nap, but woke up to see the balloons. Thanks Aunt Helen for getting me out of the stroller, so I can see the balloons.
It unfortunately was a windy night, so, the balloon that was closest to us had a hard time stay up and moved right at us. It scared me, because, I thought that it was going to get me. Daddy picked me up and took me further way from the balloon so I wouldn't be so scared.
Here is one of the balloons all lite up in the night sky! We had a wonderful time in Sunriver playing with our Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Great Aunt, Grammy and Granpy!
No comments:
Post a Comment