Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dress up with the Geyer's

July 24, 2013
Once a month we try to get together with the Geyer's and do dinner at one of our houses.  This month we decided to do it during VBS week at our house.  Justin entertained Caleb on his Kindle Fire while the girls had a blast playing make believe.  Shiloh wanted to check out what all the fun was.  
We had a wonderful time playing dress up.  Hannah was so great at helping me get into my dress-up clothes.  She is such a sweet and helpful girl!
While all the other kids were playing, I had to keep myself busy too.  I found some pretend food to eat!  Yum, yum!  This plate is sure good.  
Shiloh got in on the dressing up.  We would switch dresses and accessories to see how it looked on each other.  
This is our staging area, where we would go and get ready and then go to the living room and show off our costumes! Here we are getting ready.  
We sure had a blast dressing up together.  I love it when my friends come over to play!
Hannah came over to love on me and I was happy that she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment