August 8, 2013
Today, McKenzie empty out our diaper boxes, so that Belle (her dolly), could have a bed and she could carry her around in it. After awhile, Belle got out and I got in, so that Mommy could fly me out to the living room.
Our boxes turned into airplanes and we pretended to fly all over the place. Well to my usual places, Grandma and Grandpa's, Grammy and Granpy's, and Disneyland! Here we are off on another adventure.
I came out of my room in my rain boots, I guess I was expecting it to rain. Maybe, Makaya and I were flying somewhere rainy! I love to play in my box.
My favorite parts were playing with my sister and having mommy fly me all around the house!
I had a great time playing with my sister too, however, I really liked mommy flying me around the house!
One last picture of us in our boxes. It really is true that you can have more toys than you know what to do with, but have the most fun with the boxes!
A little hide and seek behind the entryway wall!
After all of our adventures in our planes, we needed a snack.
I was in charge of getting a picnic for Makayla and I. Makayla loves to play with the pretend food. Most of the time she tries to eat it even though it isn't real. I am pretty good about sharing my food with her!
How do I get a piece of this celery off to eat it? McKenzie went and found something else to do and I got to have my own picnic.
Scout looks out the window all the time, so I thought I would see what he sees. I am not quite tall enough yet to see out. Give me a couple of months and I should be able to!
I guess I will just have to eat the window instead! I seriously eat everything
I used to be just like Makayla and standing on my tip toes to see out, now I have no trouble at all. How did I get so big so quick?
No comments:
Post a Comment