I am now officially nine months. These pictures are a couple of days after my 9 month birthday, but I was at VBS, so we didn't take 9 month pictures. I went to the doctor's today for my well baby check up and I am a healthy 9 months old. I weighed 16 lbs 2 oz and was 27 1/2 inches. I am above the 10% mark now for weight. I am chunking right up! I still like to play and jump in my exerciser while mom makes us meal!
This month, I got so I was able to stand on my own as long as I am holding something. Mom went and found McKenzie old music table for me to stand at and play.
I love to push the buttons and spin the toys. It makes the toys light up and the music play. I like to dance to the music!
Mom also got out a lot of McKenzie's old toys out to play with, since I was getting bored with my baby toys. I love to play with the rings. It also lights up and sings. I definitely like things that light up and sing a lot more than my sister ever did!
McKenzie likes to show me how all the toys work. Here we are playing with my toys. She still thinks they should be hers since she had them first! We are working on sharing and not taking! The joys of a sibling!
I sure do love to eat! There isn't too much that I wont eat. I love my pouches with food in them. I also like to eat chunks of food. I got to try some meat this month and I do like chicken. My favorite food is probably whole wheat ritz crackers.
Today we wanted to eat lunch together, and McKenzie wanted to eat out in the the living room.
I now get to ride in the front part of the cart not in my car seat. I get so excited when I see the cart that I try to dive right into the cart!
My favorite thing to do at the story is charm everybody I see. I wave at them (also a new trick I learned this month) and give them a big smile. I charm everybody I see!
Mom tried to get a picture of my 2 bottom teeth that I got, but I just didn't want to show them off today. I guess another day!
I am not 9 months, but I didn't want to be left out. I was excited because the plums that were on the bottom on the tree were finally ripe and just my height, so I could pick them. It was so nice to be able to go out to our backyard this year and pick fruit from our trees. In fact, today it was perfect because we were out of fruit for daddy's lunch and instead of running to the store we headed out back!
Today, I had a great time beading while Makayla was taking a morning nap! I usually get to do some type of craft while Makayla naps in the morning, if we are at home. Today, I wanted to make a bracelet!
No comments:
Post a Comment