July 14, 2013
Yesterday we traveled to Sunriver, OR, which is 15 miles south of Bend, OR. Grammy and Granpy rented a house for all of us to stay in. Uncle Jeff and Aunt Susan were coming out from North Carolina, so this was our chance to get everybody all together. This morning we woke up and got some breakfast. Here are all of us girls. Sydney is my only girl cousin, so us girls have to stick together!
There was porch swing out on the back porch, so Sydney, Tyler, Wyatt, and I thought we would try it out. I had a blast playing with them.
Later that morning, we headed over to the pool that is in Sunriver. It is a big water park. There were a couple of pools that you could wade into, some water slides, a lazy river. It was a hit of Sunriver. I got my swimsuit and sun screen on and am ready to hit the water. 
I can't wait. I have actually never been in a pool before. I love the bath, so I am sure the pool will be even more fun. Grammy got me all dressed up and put some sun screen on me, so I am ready to try out the pool.
I loved the water. Daddy and I had fun swimming along. I could kick and splash and get cooled off!
I had so much fun bobbing around in the big pool!
Aunt Helen and I did a lot of hanging out and playing in the pool. We sure loved the water!
After awhile, Sydney and I got out to warm up and dry off!
I got to sit in my own beech chair to dry off. What a fun way to spend the part of the day.
Sydney came over to keep me company. What a nice cousin.
After the pool, we had a picnic lunch at the park. Wyatt and I were sure hungry after all that swimming. Doesn't get much better than swimming and a picnic.
I got to sit on the table and eat my lunch. Aunt Helen and I had a fun time eating together.
Right next to the pool and our picnic spot, there was a sledding hill. During the summer they put down a track, so that you can still use it and tube down. I didn't get to go down because you had to be 4 to be able to go down, but Daddy got to try it out with Sydney, Tyler and Uncle Scott. Even mommy got to try it out. I said that next time I will go down because I will be old enough.
The craziest thing happened and Collin and Sienna were in Sunriver for some of the same time that we were there. We didn't just happen upon them, our mom's figured it out ahead of time and planned a meeting. Sienna and I are trying to push Collin and Wyatt in the tube on the grass.
It looked like such a fun ride, that I wanted to get in and try it out with Wyatt!
I guess the ride couldn't go fast enough with me in it for Wyatt (it didn't move at all), so I got left by myself. I wasn't complaining though it was a pretty comfy place to sit.
Collin, Sienna, and I convinced some grown ups to push us around. We squealed with delight as we went along.
We headed back to the house to get a nap and to hang out. Aunt Sarah and I had a lot to catch up on, since we hadn't seen each other since Christmas.
After playing in the pool and hanging out in the car the day before, I really needed a bath, so I got to take my first big girl bath.
I love to do anything that makes me feel like a big girl, which meant that I thought taking a bath like sister does was so much fun. I had a blast splashing and playing in the water. I am never going to want to take a bath in my little tub again.
After our naps, we tried on our matching dresses that Grammy made us. What sweet cute girls we are.
Aunt Helen managed to carrel all of us kids over to her. She must have found something pretty entertaining to show us. What a fun first day in Sunriver.
No comments:
Post a Comment