July 27-28, 2013
Within 10 minutes of getting to our camping spot, this is what my face looked like. I think I was going to the dalmatian look with dirt. My theory is while camping you might as well get dirty! We headed up to Lost Creek Group Area (in Lassen National Park) with some of our friend from church for a fun camping trip.
I brought my bike up and while we waited for some of the people to come we took a couple laps around the campground!
That afternoon, we went to check out the mud pots and thermal vents. I climbed up so that I could get a better look!
One happy camper in her backpack!
The sulphur pits sure are stinky. David and I had to hold our noses they were so stinky. David was so excited about checking out the Volcano but wasn't too sure about the smell!
Hanging out in my bumbo, while dinner was being prepared!
In the morning, Shiloh and I went right to playing in the dirt, while we waited for the men to finish making breakfast.
I had a good night sleep and am ready for a fun day!
Corban and I got to eat breakfast together. Well, he at breakfast and I kept him company!
After breakfast, we went on a hike around Manzanitta Lake. I found a really good hiking stick!
Here are most of us kids sitting on a blanket eating our picnic lunch.
After lunch, we walked up to the general store and had ice cream. This ice cream is as big as my face. I can't wait to eat it!
Corban and I are eating our ice cream cones by the store wall. They are sure good, but very messy!
This is one happy bunch of kids eating ice cream! Nothing says summer more than camping and ice cream!
I didn't get any ice cream, but I was happy enough to be outside in my stroller.
McKenzie came over to join me and keep me company!
All of us three year olds sitting on a rock. How lucky I am to have such great friends at such a young age!
I love hanging out with daddy. We had a great camping trip with our friends this year. I can't wait until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment