July 15, 2013
It was another warm and sunny day in Sunriver, so we decided to head back to the pool while we waiting for Granpy and the North Carolina Herzog's to get here. I got to hang out and relax while everybody got ready to swim.
McKenzie came to join me on my beach chair. We had a lot to smile about!
Before I could go swimming, I had to get in a morning nap. Grammy got some good reading while I got some zzzz's. It worked out perfectly. Grammy got to warm up enough to want to get in the water, I got a morning nap, and everybody had fun at the pool!
Daddy and I had a great time swimming around together. I showed him all the skills I learned at swim lessons.
I got out for a little bit and covered up with the towels to warm up, so, I would be ready to go in and play again.
After a nice nap, Grammy got me all ready to go play in the pool!
I loved the lazy river. Grammy, Mommy, and I would hang out and go around and around in the river. I would sit on the edge of the tube with my feet in the water and watch all the people. I think I liked it because I got a lot of attention and people telling me how cute I am!
Back at the house spending some time with Daddy!
I am conquering the couch. Look at me stand up on the couch. I am quite proud of myself!
My cousins from North Carolina got there and I got to meet them all. This is Micah, he is the same age as McKenzie and he wanted to hold me!
Hanging out with Grammy and Aunt Helen, while all the other cousins were off playing. Next time we all get together, I will be big enough to join in the kid fun!
Sunriver is a great place to bike ride. They have bike trails all over the place, so we headed out to go on a bike ride. There were a lot more hills than my house, but I did a great job on them. I am really getting the hang of my balance bike.
Micah hopped on my stoller for a ride for a little bit. He ended up walking most of the way, but it was fun to have him there for a little bit.
After our bike ride, we celebrated Grammy's birthday with candles, presents, and a chocolate dessert! We all had fun singing to her.
All the Grandkids wanted to help her blow out her candles.
The dessert was sure yummy and messy! Happy belated birthday Grammy! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment