July 17, 2013
Wyatt and I had a great time reading books together. I would read them to him, since I was the older cousin. They were look and find books. I would ask him where things were and he would find them for me!
Granpy and I had some time together as I woke up.
We headed down to fort rock park to play at the playground. I had fun riding the squirrel back and forth.
They had an extra wide slide at the park, so Sydney and I could go down together.
I had a blast spinning around on the tire swing!
I got to swing in a baby swing, which is one of my favorite things to do! It was a fun trip to the park!
That afternoon, Mommy wanted to go on a bike ride, so Aunt Helen said that she would put me down for a nap. For some reason I didn't want to do down for a nap and fought it tooth and nail. Finally, I fell asleep on Aunt Helen and had a good nap.
After our naps we had fun playing with Grammy!
No comments:
Post a Comment