May 11, 2013
I love to play with my sister or play with what she it playing with. I am sure, I am teaching her how to use everything.
I love to hang out with daddy and get some snuggles in!
Daddy loves to make me giggle! Here I am giggling with him!
It was a nice warm day here in Redding, so mommy got my sprinkler out and hooked it up to the hose. I had fun playing in it. I had a great time running through it and around it!
The sprinkler wiggles all over the place, but I like to get a hold of the water and spray it all around.
I am planning out how I am going to get through. I wasn't too sure about getting wet at first, but I finally decided it was fun to get wet and run through it.
A priceless face as a ran through the water. If only it wasn't so off centered. It is hard to capture and moving target!
Here I am in action going through. It was great fun to play in my sprinkler and cool off. I am sure I will be playing in it a lot this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment