May 28, 2013
I got a really fun bubble maker from one on my friends and I was excited to try it out. It blew bubbles everywhere. All you had to do was put the bubble solution in, then turn it on and it made the bubbles for you.
I wanted to catch the bubbles in the bottle, so that, I would have more bubble solution to put into the bubble maker. I had so much fun trying to catch the bubbles in the bottle!
Here I am in action for the next couple of photos. The bubble maker sure did entertain me for quite awhile
Mommy liked the bubble maker because it did all the work and she didn't have to get dizzy blowing all the bubble for me. This way she could kick back on the lawn furniture with Granpy and Makayla, while Grammy took pictures!
Oh there is another one. It took great concentration to get those bubbles!
That evening, I got to open more presents from Grammy and Granpy. It was a great way to have a true birthday week! Can I open them yet?
I got to have one treat from my pinata bag from my birthday. I chose a dum dum sucker. I was really excited about having a sucker! I just opened some fun bath stuff from Grammy and Granpy. There are crayons that I can color on the bathtub walls. How fun is that!
I also go some panda sunglasses. Of course I had to try them on!
Grammy and Granpy got Makayla a pair of sunglasses too. She needed a pair because she didn't have any. Now we just have to teach her not to take them off and eat them! They are super cute!
I had fun having everybody try on my new sunglasses. Here is daddy being a good sport and wearing the panda sunglasses. Thanks for all the wonderful presents Grammy and Granpy and thanks for coming and helping make my princess party so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment