Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Playing in the lake!

June 3, 2013
This morning Grandpa and I headed out to play on my playground.  I love to play on my swing set and love it even better when somebody plays with me.  
 I have food outside that I use in my cafe.  Grandpa and I had fun playing with the food.  
 I thought it was fun and silly to send the food down the slide.   
 Then I wanted to show Grandpa and Grandma my new bubble machine and how I can catch bubbles.  
 I had a good time hanging out outside with Grandpa and Daddy.  It was bright outside, so, I needed my sunglasses on!
 All that playing with Grandpa and catching bubbles makes a girl need a little break.  Sitting and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa outside.  
  Daddy headed inside, leaving Grandpa and I to entertain ourselves.  
 We decided to head out to the lake.  We are all packed up and ready to get the kayak on the car.  I had fun playing in the kayak before Daddy and Grandpa put it up.  
 I got my big rainbow sunglasses on and am ready for a day in the sun.  
 I love to go on picnics, so we picked up some sandwiches on the way out to the lake to have for lunch.  
We headed down to the lake to check out the water.  I have to say that I was not a fan of the cold water.  It was worth a try.  
Grandpa picked me up and all was better.  We had fun watching McKenzie play in the water.  
 I on the other hand, loved the water and couldn't get enough of it.   
I had a blast pouring water from my bucket onto daddy.  By the look on his face the water must have been cold.  
 After I dumped the water on daddy, I thought I should dump some on myself.  It was quite shocking.  
 I kept dumping bucket after bucket on myself.  I would giggle and giggle and giggle every time!
 Watch that water pour out!
 One bucket was so much fun imagine how much more fun two buckets are.  
 I had a fun time hanging out with Grandpa in the shade.  
Nothing like a nice warm sunny day at the lake with Grandma and Grandpa.  
 After playing at the lake, we headed to dinner and the Black Bear.  Grandma helped me eat one of my food pouches.  I sure do love those things.  
Grandpa and I had a great time snuggling together while we waited for our food.  It was a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa.  I am glad that they could come out to help make my birthday week so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment