May 14, 2013
Anytime somebody has something to drink, I try really hard to get my hands on it and then into my mouth. Mommy decided it was time to buy me my own water bottle. I am pretty excited about getting my own grown up water bottle.
I figured out how to get the water out pretty quickly. Although sometimes I like to just chew on it.
I love to eat too! It is strawberry season here and I have sure been enjoying them.
I sure am one messy eater. I don't know if more gets on me or in my belly
The food ran out and I was still hungry, so, I tried to eat some off of my bib!
I like to wash myself up, just like I like to feed myself. Okay, so maybe mommy helped clean me up a little.
This washcloth is sure yummy!
I ended up being such a messy eater, since I insist on feeding myself, that I now get striped down to my diaper for all meals.
I seriously have green beans from my head to my toes and everywhere in between! I usually go and get a bath after mealtime to get it all washed off!
Today I wanted more, so, I got a hold of the green bean container and tried to lick out what was left! I really like to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment