Thursday, June 20, 2013

Spray Park!

June 2, 2013
We decided to head over to the spray park to try it out, since it is only open on the weekends for right now. I got dressed in my swim suit for the first time and am ready to play in the water.  Grandma lets go have some fun! 
 I was so excited to be able to actually play in the water.  Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Makayla and I came down on my birthday, but water wasn't on.  The second time is a charm!
I had tons of fun stomping around in the water and running through the spraying water.  
Makayla got to get down and play in the water too.  She really liked to stand in it, but wasn't so sure about actually sitting in it.  
Super cute in my swim suit and hat.  
The water felt so good on a hot day!  I am now cooled off!
I would get excited when I got close to the water and scream when it hit me!
It is raining on me, just like in the shower!
Daddy hung out with me all around the spray park.  He did a good of encouraging me to explore and play in the park!
I had to get changed before we headed back home.  Grandpa helped hold me while mom striped me down!
I got my swimsuit cover on and my hands in my pockets.  I am ready to head home for dinner.  
I got to ride my scooter over to the spray park.  I have to get my helmet on before I can ride it home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment