Monday, June 3, 2013

Mother's Day!,

May 12, 2013
Today is mother's day, so daddy and I made mommy a yummy breakfast.  We made her scrambled eggs with cheese and cinnamon rolls.  I had fun helping crack the eggs! 
 We had a busy day.  We went to church, to the cottonwood rodeo, and than to our small group.  Here I am all cowgirled up, getting a ride to the entrance.  
 Every year Cottonwoood, which is a small little town about 20 minutes from Redding, does their rodeo on Mother's Day weekend.  We decided to go and check it out this year.  
 I had a great time watching the cowboys and cowgirls competing.  I watched them bronc ride, rope the calf, barrel race and a really silly thing where they had teams milk a free cow.  It was a lot of fun to watch.  I liked to watch the calves run to the end of the arena to get into the pin.  
 It was a lot of fun and I did really well at it.  It actually kept my attention and I watched it a lot longer than mommy and daddy thought I would.  
I got to go to the rodeo too.  I watched a little bit of it, but maybe next year I will be more into it!  I was still a very good little baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment