Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Last days of pre-k

June 2, 2016
Today is the second to last day of pre-k.  Mom wanted to get a couple of pictures for the last day of school, but she had to do it today because she is working tomorrow.
Allie and I had a great time together in pre-k this year.  It was sure a blast and we learned a lot.
Today they sent home our pre-k portfolios.  It had a bunch of the project we did through out the year.  We were excited to check them out!
I was excited at home because our house went to escrow which meant that we got to get the box of toys that we packed away out and bring them in the house!
Oh how I love toys and have missed them over the last couple of weeks.  This make me very happy!

June 3, 2016
Today is the last day of pre-k and we are celebrating with a carnival today.  We have had so much fun in pre-k this year.  It has been a great group of kids!  Here I am with some of my pre-k buddies!
Mrs. Nourie sent mom some pictures that she got of me during our end of the year carnival.  
We did rotation stations and played all the games!
My good little buddy Baxlie from pre-k was my partner for the games.
We had a wonderful time on the last day!
At the end we got a prize to take home.  We got a little lady bug that shines stars on the ceiling.  It was sure a fun way to end pre-k.  
Sara got an end of the year picture of Allison and me after school was done.  It is now official.  I am a kindergartner!

No comments:

Post a Comment