I am such a lucky girl and got so many wonderful presents for my birthday. Usually I will play with some of my gifts and then others will get put away for another time and then month and months later we will finally get to them. Well this year, since, most of our stuff is packed up we dove right in to enjoying my birthday gifts. I sure have been enjoying them all. On my birthday I got to open up some more gifts. Here is Frozen blanket that Aunt Aubrey made me. I love it so much since it is Frozen, very soft and comfy, and was made with love just for me!!
Makayla helped me open her gift to me. She got me another CareBear that is like hers, but a different color.
I was very excited about getting another CareBear. Its color even changed color. Well when Mom ad Makayla went to get me one this was the only one they had so they bought it. Daddy even looked in Bend, but they were all out too. When Dad stopped by the Redding Target right before my birthday he saw that they had a pink one, so, we all headed to Target the next day and switched the CareBears. Thanks Makayla for the new CareBear I love it!
Grammy made matching Frozen nightgowns for us and our dolls. It is so fun to match!
Grandma and Grandpa sent me a horse that I asked for to use with my doll.
Grammy and Granpy got me a scooter with two wheels, since, I grew out of my old one.
Makayla helped me open her gift to me. She got me another CareBear that is like hers, but a different color.
I was very excited about getting another CareBear. Its color even changed color. Well when Mom ad Makayla went to get me one this was the only one they had so they bought it. Daddy even looked in Bend, but they were all out too. When Dad stopped by the Redding Target right before my birthday he saw that they had a pink one, so, we all headed to Target the next day and switched the CareBears. Thanks Makayla for the new CareBear I love it!
Grammy made matching Frozen nightgowns for us and our dolls. It is so fun to match!
Grandma and Grandpa sent me a horse that I asked for to use with my doll.
Grammy and Granpy got me a scooter with two wheels, since, I grew out of my old one.
I have had so much fun working on and playing with all the presents that I have gotten. Here are some photos of me enjoying my presents. Aunt Helen sent me a bunch of different fun crafts to do. I went right to work on the cupcake mosaic. I think I have done all the crafts that she sent well except for the melty beds since we don't have an iron right now.
Rachel and her family gave me this dog pillow that you get to decorate. It has been fun making it.
We got some cool weather the other day, so, mom got out the Frozen blanket Aunt Aubrey made me and it was prefect to snuggle up in and keep warm!
Brooke gave me a new doll outfit that has shoes to match. Doesn't Katelyn look great in her new outfit.
My mom and Dad got me a new doll for my birthday. I really wanted a doll that I was able to do her hair. Unfortunately Katelyn has curly hair that you can do nothing with, so, it will be nice to have Pryia and be able to comb out her hair.
Collin and Sienna came over one night and while they were here we got out the marble race set they gave me, so, they could show us how to put it together and work properly. Mom put it together the other day, but all the marble ended in the same spot, so, it was nice to call in some experts.
I have had so much fun riding my scooter whenever I get the chance. My favorite time to ride it is when I get to ride it to a park.
I love the horse that Grandma and Grandpa gave me. I even named it Brownie. I love to brush his hair, saddle him up, take him for walks, and even put shoes on him!
My friend Hallie gave me this fun bubble blower that lights up. I have had a great time blowing bubbles with it!
One of the biggest hits of my birthday presents was this slip-n-slide that Micheal and Daniel gave me. We love to go out back and cool down while having fun sliding around.
The kinetic sand ice cream shoppe that Collin gave me can keep me and Makayla entertained for quite awhile. The only rule is that you have to play with it outside.
Araya and Paisley gave me a gift card to Jamba juice. I had a hard time understanding what a gift card was and what I got with it. The day we went and got the Jamba Juice it was 108 degrees and a nice cold smoothie seemed just perfect. I was a big fan of it from the first sip!
I am so excited to get to work on my skating. Mom pulls the car out of the garage and since it is pretty much empty it works well as a make shift roller rink.
Here is a video of me trying to skate in the garage for the first time. The only other time I have used the skates was at Allie's house one day. It will take awhile to get the hang of it.
This Minion art set that Shane gave me sure has been handy to have around. I have had a great time making cards and coloring pictures with it.
I got some Kinetic Foam from both Mason and Rachel. This stuff is pretty cool and a blast to play with. Mom likes it because it is pretty much mess free!







No comments:
Post a Comment