Friday, July 8, 2016

House hunting trip

June 6, 2016

We headed up to Prineville this week to see Daddy and to look at some houses!  That evening when we got there we thought we would go out for a little walk and get some energy out.  Mom brought my scooter and Makayla's bike so we were ready to go explore.
I love my new scooter!  It is so much fun to ride!  I am getting the hang of it very quickly!
I love to ride my bike.  I really want to start learning on the princess pedal bike that we have, but it is in storage so I have to wait.  It was a nice little ride/walk this evening along the river.
June 7, 2008

Today we are going and talking with people to get pre-approved for loan for an potential new homes we find, so, mom thought it would be a good idea to go to the park and play for a little bit before we had to sit still and quiet in offices.
We rode down to the park and had a great time playing!
I had a blast bouncing up and down on the bridge!
I wanted to take on the hole playground.  The cargo net was tackled, what next?
I stayed on the rope the from the beginning to the end.
I love cut out picture ops.  I stick my head in every time and give out big smiles.
There were three different cut outs on this wall.  Unfortunately the picture that was painted on has faded over time, so, I am not 100% sure what I am supposed to be.
Here is the third one!
Kenzie and I got  set inside the cover wagon.  I hear that the ride is bumpy enough to turn butter.
June 8, 2016

The next morning we had some time to kill while Daddy was at work and we were waiting to hear from the real estate agent on when we would be able to look at some houses.  After some time in the hotel room, we desperately needed to get out, so, mom took us back down to the park.
I went right back to climbing and conquering the playground.
I couldn't figure out how to climb up the tires, so, I just sat down and rocked the tire.
Sliding down is the fun part of climbing up.
I found another slide to try.
We hopped on the tire bull for a wild ride.
I seriously was climbing on everything.
Makayla showed me the cut outs she found the other day.
With two of us is it harder to get a good picture with both of us looking and smiling.
One smiles than the other one smiles, if only we could smile together!
There we go!  We got it together!
At pre-k we liked to play bats on the monkey bars and hang upside down like this.
 I wanted to show mom how I was able to hang upside down.
I wanted to try hanging upside down.  I wasn't able to do it like my sister, but I tried hard any ways.Just kicking back and using the bars as a chair.
These were short rings, so, it made it easier to swing on them and cross them by myself.
Look at me swing.
I am carefully climbing down the tires.
We had a fun ride on the tire swing!
Last up was the swings, which, we love to swing on!
I like to pump and get myself going high!
Here I am in action.
Back and forth, back and forth.
I am starting to get the idea of pumping, but am just not there yet, so, I get some pushes from mom!When she pushes me I just giggle and giggle!
How I love to swing.
Mom went a little crazy with the camera, but here are the good ones she got of us swinging!











 
Daddy called us and said we were all set up to go and look at some homes.  Unfortunately we didn't see any that we liked at that time, so the search continues!

 Here is a video of me scooting down a hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment